Saint Agnes Web Campaigns
Web / SEO
With population health growing in importance and 80% of Internet users now on a smartphone, Saint Agnes Hospital knew it needed to enhance its web presence. The hospital partnered with Vitamin – its web and public relations agency of record – to develop a website that would stand out amongst other hospital websites, be easy to navigate and better serve its patient population.
Vitamin designed a website meant to serve as an easy-to-access, digital wellness resource to attract new patients. The new website, built on the WordPress platform, is responsive and functions seamlessly across multiple devices. It is also easier and more intuitive to navigate, highlighting patient success stories and making the hospital’s services easier to locate. Vitamin built a custom search module on the homepage that allows visitors to search for common ailments for which they want to seek treatment. The functionality links patients to the appropriate institute, making it easier for patients to find the specific services they need.
By redesigning the website and making it fully responsive, Saint Agnes has seen marked results:
- The website is easy to navigate and access via desktop, mobile or tablet.
- Saint Agnes has seen a 30% increase in mobile traffic to the website since the redesign.
- Patients have anecdotally remarked that wellness content is more accessible.
- The hospital’s services are now more prominent and the conversational search function stands out as a valuable patient resource.
- The website won an Award of Excellence in the PRSA Maryland “Best in Maryland” competition.