Continental Realty Corporation
Web / SEO
When Continental Realty Corporation (CRC), a $1.5 billion real estate acquisitions and management company, approached Vitamin, the company wanted to enhance its brand in the market and grow by recruiting the best and brightest talent. But CRC’s presence online did not reflect its size, competitive advantages or market sophistication.
In order for CRC to maintain its market position and recruit qualified employees, Vitamin knew the company needed a well-designed, high impact, central resource for qualified investors, residential applicants and job applicants. Vitamin redesigned CRC’s website and custom built a unique and fully responsive web presence on WordPress. The residential properties section of the website features a custom search application, built by Vitamin and powered by the Yardi API. Search results on this page populate in real-time. Any changes made within the Yardi database are reflected on the new website’s property portfolio automatically and in real time. Properties are also visually represented in a custom Google map, providing users a myriad of ways to find the information they need.
Vitamin also implemented an aggressive SEO campaign to help qualified job seekers more easily find CRC and apply for positions. The actively managed and ongoing SEO program puts CRC’s job listings at the top of Google search results while driving traffic to a database of open positions where resume submissions can be easily tracked.
Since the website’s launch and the implementation of the SEO campaign, CRC has seen overwhelming results:
- CRC’s job listings are at the top of relevant search engine results.
- Traffic to the Careers section of the website has increased from 8% to 25%.
- The website converts an average of 44 applications per month, per available position.
- CRC established a successful social media and HTML email marketing campaign using the website as a central location to drive traffic.
- The apartment finder feature has increased the use of the website by tenants and potential tenants, exponentially, alleviating the burden of incoming calls to CRC for questions regarding availability and bill pay.
- The website won first place in the 2016 Property Management Association’s Marketing and Advertising Excellence Awards in the category of Agency Developed Submissions.