Baltimore Medical System
Print / Web Design / PR
Baltimore Medical System, the largest federally qualified health center (FQHC) in Maryland, is invested in providing high-quality healthcare to the medically underserved. However, the five-location health center was having a hard time reaching its patients and encouraging them to make their health a priority.
The organization also needed to better communicate its successes to shareholders and donors for future funding. Baltimore Medical System selected Vitamin as its agency of record to help the health center make a bigger difference in the community.
Vitamin immediately realized Baltimore Medical System’s public-facing brand assets were disjointed, outdated and uninviting. We updated the brand’s colors to be brighter, warmer and friendlier. We then launched an integrated effort focused on print and web, highlighting organizational successes, core areas of focus and unique patient success stories. In order to further reach and engage with Baltimore Medical System’s patient population, Vitamin jumpstarted the health center’s Facebook presence through a paid and organic content strategy. Vitamin continued its improvements with the design and launch of a new fully responsive website, complete with Google translate and content written on a six-grade reading level so that almost anyone working to master the English language can find what they need.
The work Vitamin has completed to date has already generated results for Baltimore Medical System:
- The new logo modernizes and refreshes the brand.
- The annual report is bright and polished, helping Baltimore Medical System more effectively bring in new donors and grant funding.
- The new website works on any device, any screen size and is streamlined to help patients immediately find what they need, in any language they desire.
- The new website is streamlined for SEO, in-bound form submission and online appointment requests.
- Vitamin grew Baltimore Medical System’s Facebook presence by 250% in six months.