Services: Brand, print and web
Arnold Packaging, an 80-year-old comprehensive packaging company, prides itself on its ability to evolve and constantly stay ahead of the industry. However, the company’s branding did not reflect its modern deliverable, comprehensive services and notable expertise.
Vitamin’s approach was to gain a thorough understanding of who Arnold Packaging is and its unique characteristics in order to create a new brand message and complete branding update that accurately reflects Arnold Packaging’s value. Vitamin redesigned Arnold’s logo, website and print collateral to portray the company as a high quality, high touch leader in the industry. The new website Vitamin created provides a modern, user-friendly web experience that successfully engages leads. The behind-the-scenes video and photography that Vitamin shot and edited for the website gives customers a peek into Arnold’s high quality process and output. Vitamin applied the new, modernized brand to the company’s fleet vehicles and business cards, ensuring that the new brand was saturated throughout all of Arnold’s public facing assets. Vitamin then activated a monthly SEO program to enhance the website’s visibility in search engines and optimize for in-bound lead generation. This program is ongoing, and we continue working with Arnold Packaging to constantly improve how the website is converting leads.
Since the rebrand of Arnold Packaging, the company has seen significant results:
- Arnold Packaging’s brand is now cohesive and effectively articulates the company’s value proposition across all mediums including: the website, fleet vehicles, print collateral, video and photography.
- Customers and prospects are immediately able to discern Arnold Packaging’s competitive advantage and value.
- The HTML5 video and custom photography brings the Arnold Packaging brand to life and further engages clients.
- The SEO program successfully results in multiple in-bound leads every month.
- The program is slowly converting Arnold’s Packaging from a company focused on out-bound sales efforts to one focused on in-bound lead generation and order taking. The company has seen a 100% increase in lead generation since the new website launched.