Vitamin® is Hiring a Graphic Designer!
Vitamin is actively interviewing for a talented designer to join our team. We’re looking for someone who’s media savvy, loves to create, and relishes the next challenge. The ideal candidate will have 3+ year’s experience in an agency or in-house setting.
Life is too short to work on boring creative all day. Now is the time to make that move to an agency position that empowers you to own your creative and see that creative through to production. We pride ourselves on the aesthetic value we are bringing our clients. And we enable our design team to leverage their complete talent sets by bringing a process that results in strong creative and swift client approvals. Specific design assignments will range from logo and identity, sales collateral, advertising, full-scale branding campaigns, web interfaces, and social media content.
Ready to be a key part of a growing, highly integrated, and collaborative team of big dreamers? If so, read on!
- Conceptualize, execute, and manage creative that separates our clients from their competition
- Ensure visual brand consistency that is congruent with each client’s unique messaging
- Excellent listening and communications skills – both written and oral
- Ability to work as a part of a team and independently to create high quality client deliverables
- Comprehensive knowledge of web-based and digital communications platforms
- Ability to concurrently balance and execute upon multiple projects
- Ability to understand, manage, and meet deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Passion for detail
- 4-year degree
- 3+ years professional experience
- Prior agency experience (preferred but not necessary)
- Ability to draw or illustrate
- Experience with Sketch
- Previous experience designing interfaces for web
- Experience with wireframing and web content strategy
We all work to make money. And when you join the Vitamin team, you will be compensated well in exchange for the time and talent you are devoting to your career and to our success, as an agency. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of:
- Generous PTO and UTO program
- Week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Flex schedule
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k) with match
- Live Near Your Work incentive
- Random acts of gratitude
- Team building events
- And more!
Sounds like a fit? Great! Submit your resume, portfolio, and salary requirements via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Graphic Designer: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **