We’re looking for a project manager with personality who knows a thing or two about integrated accounts. If you’re a PM or Traffic Coordinator ready for the next step in your career, and you’re looking for work you enjoy beside people that make you laugh, please read on!
We’re looking for someone with strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate clearly. You should be great at your job but not pretentious: we’re a team—rock-solid, tight-knit and outgoing. We collaborate and brainstorm together because the best ideas can come from teamwork. We also know what we’re responsible for individually and we get it done.
- Handle clients: maintain strong working relationships with clients, thoroughly understand their needs and helping deliver the work they hired us to crush
- Manage projects from beginning to end: assist senior staff with creating and managing project schedules, budgets, status reports and plans; manage workflow between the account management and design teams, support client communication and handle vendor relations with printers, etc. Manage the web design and development process, print design and production process, and be a go-to internal resource for how to best utilize a brand through various mediums. Experience in each of those areas is not 100% necessary (we’ll train you!)
- Learn: keep growing by asking questions, listening and volunteering for new challenges; manage up to leadership and down to junior staff
- Think critically: contribute and apply your critical thinking and initiative in everything you do
- Prior agency or in-house experience managing multi-phase projects
- 1–3 years experience
- Good writing skills
- Motivation, poise, strong people skills
- Ability to think strategically across marketing channels and deliver results
- Ability to articulate thoughts professionally and respectfully
- Killer organization skills
We’re Vitamin®, the Cure for the Common Brand®. As the mid-Atlantic’s first fully integrated marketing-communications agency, we’ve made a name for ourselves by providing clients with high-quality, process-driven deliverables and unparalleled client service and expectation management. We’ve got a diverse list of regional and national clients, including Arnold Packaging, Baltimore Water Taxi, Continental Realty Corp., Ellin & Tucker, KLNB, Old Line Bank, Sagamore Creative, Experience in commercial real estate, accounting, banking, healthcare/health products, non-profit, manufacturing.RMF Engineering, Saint Agnes Hospital and more. We’re also a certified MBE/DBE.
Location: A fully renovated, three-level row-home-style studio in one of Baltimore’s largest arts districts. Our neighborhood buzzes with gallery openings, movies, dances and music galore.
Parking: Free, and lots of it.
Dress: Polished for client meetings, casual yet professional the rest of the time.
Music: Pumped throughout the space—login to Spotify from your phone and you’ve got the power.
Coffee: Yes, please. Espresso machine on-site.
Besides throwing axes with some pretty attractive people, we’re getting buzz for the work we do—which means you’ll have bragging rights too. We’re also small enough that our collaboration can make a big impact on your future. You’ll be accomplishing award-winning work with people who will help you plot your career growth and reach your milestones.
But wait, there’s more: from full medical benefits to Take-Out Tuesdays to Summer Fridays, we treat exceptional people exceptionally well. This means you.
Sound good? Let’s chat. But not by phone please—submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Project Manager.