Senior PR Account Executive
We’ve recently taken on several large accounts and expanded existing client relationships, so we’re looking for a Senior PR AE who can get up to speed quickly—but it needs to be the right fit. If you have a well-honed skill set in writing and pitching, and you’re ready for work you love with people who make you laugh, let’s see if that fit is you.
We’re looking for strong writers who can communicate clearly and well. You should be great at your job but not pretentious: we’re a team—rock-solid, tight-knit and outgoing. We collaborate and brainstorm together because the best ideas can come from the least-likely places. We also know what we’re responsible for individually and we get it done.
- Help develop and implement PR campaigns: create and oversee strategic plans for Vitamin’s PR and integrated marcomm clients. Implement plan deliverables that can include writing and/or editing media materials (press releases, pitches, bylined articles, etc.), media relations, crisis communications, media training, blogger relations, social media, digital marketing, advertising, etc.
- Handle clients: maintain strong working relationships with clients, thoroughly understand their needs and help them meet their overall communications goals
- Learn: keep growing through smart question asking, listening and volunteering for new challenges; manage up to leadership and down to junior staff
- Think critically: contribute and apply your critical thinking and initiative in everything you do
- Prior agency experience
- 5-10+ yrs. exp.
- Excellent writing skills
- Motivation, poise, strong people skills
- Proven experience in media relations and supporting public relations accounts
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to articulate thoughts professionally and respectfully
Experience in accounting, banking, commercial real estate, economic development, manufacturing.
We’re Vitamin®, the Cure for the Common Brand®. As the mid-Atlantic’s first fully integrated marketing-communications agency, we’ve made a name for ourselves by providing clients with high-quality, process-driven deliverables and unparalleled client service and expectation management. We’ve got a diverse list of regional and national clients, including Arnold Packaging, Baltimore Water Taxi, Business Network for Offshore Wind, Continental Realty Corp., Ellin & Tucker, Hamilton Bank, KLNB, RMF Engineering, Saint Agnes Hospital and more. We’re also a certified MBE/DBE.
Location: A fully renovated, three-level loft-style studio in one of Baltimore’s largest arts districts. Our neighborhood buzzes with gallery openings, movies, dances and music galore, good food and drink.
Parking: Free, and lots of it.
Dress: Polished for client meetings, casual yet professional the rest of the time.
Music: Pumped throughout the space—login to Spotify from your phone and you’ve got the power.
Coffee: Yes, please. Espresso & coffee bar on-site.
Besides smashing plates with some cool people, we’re getting buzz for the work we do—which means you’ll have bragging rights too. We’re also small enough that our collaboration can make a big impact on your future. You’ll be accomplishing award-winning work with people who will help you plot your career growth and reach your milestones.
But wait, there’s more: from full medical benefits to Takeout Tuesdays to Summer Fridays, we treat exceptional people exceptionally well. This means you.
Sound good? Let’s chat. But not by phone please—submit your resume, writing samples and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Senior PR Account Executive.