Front-End Web Developer
Vitamin is actively interviewing for a qualified Front-End Developer.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Responsive design
- 2-5 years professional experience
- Experience with WordPress – the more the better
- 4-year degree
- Understanding of typography and the ability to utilize type effectively
- Passion to learn and succeed; ability to take well to constructive criticism
- Motivation to work individually and as a team in a fast-paced, client-centric business environment
- Attention to detail along with the ability to self manage and follow directions
- Experience with PHP, MySQL
- Experience with JS frameworks (React, Vue)
- Experience with E-Commerce platforms such as WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento
- Agency background is a plus
The Position Requires
- Ability to concurrently balance and execute upon on multiple projects
- Ability to understand, manage and meet deadlines
- Passion for detail
We’re Vitamin®, the Cure for the Common Brand®. As the mid-Atlantic’s first fully integrated marketing-communications agency, we’ve made a name for ourselves by providing clients with high-quality, process-driven deliverables and unparalleled client service and expectation management. We’ve got a diverse list of regional and national clients, including Arnold Packaging, Baltimore Water Taxi, Business Network for Offshore Wind, Continental Realty Corp., Ellin & Tucker, Hamilton Bank, KLNB, RMF Engineering, Saint Agnes Hospital and more. We’re also a certified MBE/DBE.
Location: A fully renovated, three-level loft-style studio in one of Baltimore’s largest arts districts. Our neighborhood buzzes with gallery openings, movies, dances and music, good food and drink.
Parking: Free, and lots of it.
Dress: Polished for client meetings, casual the rest of the time.
Music: Pumped throughout the space—login to Spotify from your phone and you’ve got the power.
Coffee: Yes, please. Espresso bar on-site.
Besides smashing plates with some cool people, we’re getting buzz for the work we do—which means you’ll have bragging rights too. We’re also small enough that our collaboration can make a big impact on your future. You’ll be accomplishing award-winning work with people who will help you plot your career growth and reach your milestones.
But wait, there’s more: from full medical benefits to Takeout Tuesdays to Summer Fridays, we treat exceptional people exceptionally well. This means you.
Sound good? Let’s chat. But not by phone please—submit your resume, online portfolio (PDF and/or URL) and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Front-End Web Developer.