We’ve recently taken on several large accounts, so we’re looking for an AE who can get up to speed quickly—but it needs to be the right fit. If you’re an AE (or an Account Coordinator with big ambitions who’s looking for the chance to grow), and you’re ready for work you love with people who make you laugh, let’s see if that fit is you.
We’re looking for strong writers who can communicate clearly and well. You should be great at your job but not pretentious: we’re a team—rock-solid, tight-knit and outgoing. We collaborate and brainstorm together because the best ideas can come from the least-likely places. We also know what we’re responsible for individually and we get it done.
- Handle clients: maintain strong working relationships with clients, thoroughly understand their needs and help deliver work they love
- Help develop and implement PR and integrated marcomm campaigns: assist senior staff with creating and overseeing strategic plans for clients. Implement plan deliverables that can include integrated marketing-communications services such as media relations, blogger relations, social media, media buying/planning, advertising and email marketing. Experience in each of those areas is not necessary (we’ll train you!)
- Learn: keep growing by asking questions, listening and volunteering for new challenges; manage up to leadership and down to junior staff
- Think critically: contribute and apply your critical thinking and initiative in everything you do
- Prior agency experience
- 3–5 years experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Motivation, poise, strong people skills
- Proven experience supporting integrated PR and/or marcomm accounts
- Ability to think strategically across marketing channels and deliver results
- Ability to articulate thoughts professionally and respectfully
Experience in commercial real estate, accounting, renewable energy, healthcare/health products, non-profit.
We’re Vitamin®, the Cure for the Common Brand®. As the mid-Atlantic’s first fully integrated marketing-communications agency, we’ve made a name for ourselves by providing clients with high-quality, process-driven deliverables and unparalleled client service and expectation management. We’ve got a diverse list of regional and national clients, including Baltimore Water Taxi, Business Network for Offshore Wind, Continental Realty Corp., Ellin & Tucker, KLNB, Sagamore Creative, Plank Industries, RMF Engineering, Saint Agnes Hospital and more. We’re also a certified MBE/DBE.
Location: A fully renovated, three-level row-home-style studio in one of Baltimore’s largest arts districts. Our neighborhood buzzes with gallery openings, movies, dances and music galore.
Parking: Free, and lots of it.
Dress: Polished for client meetings, casual yet professional the rest of the time.
Music: Pumped throughout the space—login to Spotify from your phone and you’ve got the power.
Coffee: Yes, please. Espresso machine on-site.
Besides smashing plates with some pretty attractive people, we’re getting buzz for the work we do—which means you’ll have bragging rights too. We’re also small enough that our collaboration can make a big impact on your future. You’ll be accomplishing award-winning work with people who will help you plot your career growth and reach your milestones.
But wait, there’s more: from full medical benefits to Take-Out Tuesdays to Summer Fridays, we treat exceptional people exceptionally well. This means you.
Sound good? Let’s chat. But not by phone please—submit your resume, writing samples and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line: Account Executive.