Do you have a knack for creative writing that sweeps people off their feet, while still being able to get technical when the time comes? Is your social media game so dialed, people ask you to write their posts? What about coming up with original content ideas that inspire, influence and engage both coworkers and readers alike? And of course, do you work well in an open, collaborative team environment, unafraid to share ideas and discover new solutions to classic problems?
Then in the words of Uncle Sam, WE WANT YOU!
We’re Vitamin, a Baltimore-based digitally integrated agency with big-time capabilities and a bevy of exciting and loyal clients who love our work. We’re growing and looking for the best of the best to join our tightly-knit team of marketing, public relations and design professionals. For this role, we’re looking for someone who loves to create innovative and engaging content that attracts new eyes while retaining the loyal ones that never stray, and also remains true to the plan designed to achieve our client’s goals. And of course, they check all the best agency-type boxes: ability to pivot quickly to a new (and sometimes urgent) task, meet deadlines and most importantly, communicate to keep everyone on the team involved in the project.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in one or combination of the following: agency setting, social media, journalism, copywriting or marketing communications role
- Excellent writing abilities and the ability to utilize imagination
- Experience working in a collaborative, team environment
- Ability to self-manage, manage up and across the account team in order to ensure expectations and deadlines are being met
- Willingness to share ideas and collaborate
- Ability to work and communicate directly with clients
- Generate integrated marketing-communications campaigns and project ideas, and actively executing ideas in collaboration with Vitamin’s agency team and/or independently. Includes planning and supervising assignments.
- Create original content on a range of topics
- Write press releases, social media content, editorial content on behalf of clients, and creative verbiage for landing pages, e-blasts and advertising pieces
- Edit copy from clients and internal Vitamin staff
- Provide guidance and advice to senior Vitamin staff
- Work with project manager and design team on assigned campaigns/projectss
- Reviewing progress of campaigns and projects and evaluating results
We’re Vitamin®, the Cure for the Common Brand®. As the mid-Atlantic’s first fully integrated marketing-communications agency, we’ve made a name for ourselves by providing clients with high-quality, process-driven deliverables and unparalleled client service and expectation management. We’ve got a diverse list of regional and national clients, including Baltimore Water Taxi, Business Network for Offshore Wind, Continental Realty Corp., Ellin & Tucker, KLNB, Sagamore Creative, Plank Industries, RMF Engineering, Saint Agnes Hospital and more. We’re also a certified MBE/DBE.
Location: A fully renovated, three-level row-home-style studio in one of Baltimore’s largest arts districts. Our neighborhood buzzes with gallery openings, movies, dances and music galore.
Parking: Free, and lots of it.
Dress: Polished for client meetings, casual yet professional the rest of the time.
Music: Pumped throughout the space—login to Spotify from your phone and you’ve got the power.
Coffee: Yes, please. Espresso machine on-site.
Besides smashing plates with some pretty attractive people, we’re getting buzz for the work we do—which means you’ll have bragging rights too. We’re also small enough that our collaboration can make a big impact on your future. You’ll be accomplishing award-winning work with people who will help you plot your career growth and reach your milestones.
But wait, there’s more: from full medical benefits to Takeout Tuesdays to Summer Fridays, we treat exceptional people exceptionally well. This means you.
Sound good? Let’s chat. But not by phone please—submit your resume, writing samples and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Account Manager.