Welcome to your first interview with Vitamin!
Please, sit down.
The first thing you should know about us, is that we’re a small, tight-knit team, so finding employees that are the right cultural fit is incredibly important. We asked our employees what they want in a coworker and got a high-def image of the type of person we’re looking for. So we have some questions for you:
- Are you friendly, understanding, open-minded and drama-free?
- Do you have a contagious energy and enthusiasm?
- Do you get jazzed by learning something new? Will you push yourself?
- Do you enjoy wearing many hats?
- Are you serious but don’t take yourself too seriously?
- Will you work hard to get it right? And then make it even better?
Yes? Keep reading.
Finding the right team members for a perfection-seeking, sky-reaching group of people like us can be tough. So when we find the ones who stick, we show them that they’re appreciated. We offer our employees:
- Full, employer-paid medical benefits (including dental and vision)
- Flexible morning and evening hours
- 401(k) with employer match
- 3 weeks vacation to start, with escalation
- Mental health days
- Takeout Tuesdays
- Summer Fridays
- The Live Near Your Work program
- Bonuses and incentives
- Random acts of appreciation
- And more
If we sound like your kind of people, we want to hear from you. Email us a compelling cover letter, resume and portfolio (designers only) or writing samples (PR and marketing candidates only). If you’re a match, we’ll be in touch.