Vitamin® is Hiring a Senior Account Manager!
Vitamin is seeking a confident leader to join our team in the role of Senior Account Manager. As the primary point of contact for some of our larger accounts, your role proactively guides client relationships through a deep understanding of their goals and objectives and providing strategic insight on how and where to optimize for mutual success.
Many of the clients you will be working with are long-time agency partners over several years. So the ability to think and plan both short and long term is key to this position. You’re both a thinker, and a doer. But most importantly, you’re collaborative and know how to best leverage our team for their numerous skillsets and specialties to deliver our clients the most complete solutions and recommendations possible. You are never alone on an island, but you have the experience and foresight to guide campaigns and projects home.
We’ll shoot you straight— we do a lot. And in this role, you will be closely involved in everything from branding, advertising, content strategy, web design, lead generation, paid search, email marketing, and social.
If having this much involvement excites you, you’re in the right place.
Ready to be a key part of a growing, highly integrated, and collaborative team of big dreamers? If so, read on!
- 3+ years of agency experience, running key accounts
- Ability to easily comprehend subject matter in a variety of B2B and B2C industries
- Experience in developing, implementing, and tracking digital and social-based strategies and tactics in alignment with marketing campaigns and programs
- Ability and desire to work both independently as well as in a team-based environment at both the agency and in client settings
- Both deadline and budget oriented
- Working knowledge of web design process and ability to account manage a web project to completion
- Understand our clients’ business and their goals and objectives as if they are your own
- Research and understand our clients’ key audiences and what drives their decision making
- Proactively ideate with agency leadership on additional opportunities for Vitamin to add value and deepen our client relationships
- Plan, develop and execute integrated marketing and communications strategies, campaigns and programs in alignment with client goals, audiences, and messaging
- Manage the creation and iteration of compelling, original content for a variety of platforms, including print and digital formats
- Prepare for, plan, and lead monthly/quarterly strategy sessions, status calls, and kick-off meetings, as well as seeing projects through from start to progress to completion
- Exceed client expectations; always keep projects on-time and on-budget
- Previous experience in one or more of our key verticals is ideal (Financial Services, Built Environment, Manufacturing and/or Engineering, Nonprofit, Healthcare)
- Experience developing strategic documents for web design/development are a huge plus (site maps, content outlines, functional requirements, user stories, wireframes, other various UX deliverables, etc.)
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS and HubSpot
We all work to make money. And when you join the Vitamin team, you will be compensated well in exchange for the time and talent you are devoting to your career and to our success, as an agency. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of:
- Generous PTO and UTO program
- Week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Flex schedule
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k) with match
- Live Near Your Work incentive
- Random acts of gratitude
- Team building events
- And more!
Sounds like a fit? Great! Submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Sr. Account Manager: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **