Vitamin® is hiring a Project Manager!
Every day, a team of creative, talented, spirited, and passionate professionals come together at Vitamin with a common goal – to plan, develop, and deliver inspiring and impactful marketing strategies and messages that matter. And at the center of it all sits our project manager who orchestrates effective utilization, production scheduling, and workflow.
The ideal candidate for this position is capable of wearing multiple hats and setting team members up for success in accomplishing assignments – with a can-do attitude. You’re a natural, highly collaborative motivator and leader who holds each team member respectfully accountable for their assignments. You love to solve problems and navigate complex situations, often within certain project constraints. As a strong communicator, you know the importance of always bringing communications full circle with all stakeholders. After all, ensuring expectations are always managed is part of what fills you with energy and satisfaction. You also have a great respect for company culture, the core values of each team member, and the fabric that holds us together.
- Ideal candidates bring 1-3 years’ experience in a PM role, managing multi-channel and/or multi-phase marketing projects/campaigns.
- Agency experience is a preferred, not required.
- Understanding of and proven ability to apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and processes for technical development projects.
- Skilled in detail management, workflow management, prioritization, organization, and written and oral communication.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team-based environment in both agency and client settings.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Recent college graduates are invited to apply. If you can bring the heat, let’s talk.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Quickly learn Vitamin’s existing process including our web-based project management platform.
- Work closely with team members to handle execution of digital, website, and print projects. Experience in each of those disciplines is not 100% necessary (we’ll train the right candidate!).
- Think critically and make good decisions utilizing your instincts, your experience and resources available to you.
- Generate and distribute daily reports to key team members on project status, team utilization, and resource-need forecasts.
- Work closely with agency leaders and AMs to prepare monthly client reconciliations, and ensure project budgets remain on track.
- Proactively identify and share opportunities to streamline internal production for optimal efficiency and output.
We all work to make money. And when you join the Vitamin team, you will be compensated well in exchange for the time and talent you are devoting to your career and to our success, as an agency. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of:
- Generous PTO and UTO program
- Week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Flex schedule
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k) with match
- Convenient, employer-contributed parking
- Live Near Your Work incentive
- Random acts of gratitude
- Team building events
- And more!
Think we could be a good match? Let’s chat. Submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Project Management: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **