Vitamin® is hiring a new Project Manager!
Every day, a team of creative, talented, spirited, and passionate professionals come together at Vitamin with a common goal – to plan, develop, and deliver inspiring and impactful marketing strategies and messages that matter. And at the center of it all sit our project managers who orchestrate every detail of our workflow, resource allocation and forecasting, and production scheduling.
We’re adding a new PM to our team; someone capable of wearing a lot of different hats, juggling a lot of different balls all at one time, and setting team members up for success in accomplishing assignments – all with a genuine smile, and can-do attitude. We are a digital-first, integrated marketing agency that is growing and transforming, and fully committed to being the very best in Baltimore. Being the best starts with hiring the best.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a PM role, managing multi-channel and/or multi-phase marketing projects/campaigns. Agency experience is a plus, not required.
- Strong understanding of and proven ability to apply the fundamental concepts, practices, and processes for fully integrated website and technical development projects.
- Killer skills in detail management, workflow management, prioritization, organization, and written and oral communication.
- Innate ability to work both independently as well as in a team-based environment in both agency and client settings.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and communicate project production plans to ensure team members are aware of deadlines and how much time is budgeted for each task.
- Quickly learn Vitamin’s fully integrated, online project management app. Leverage it – along with your personal intuition and experience in PM to manage and optimize resource allocation and utilization, oversee and manage project budgets, create, and continuously update production schedules, and ensure proper and punctual time entry.
- Work closely with team members to handle the A-to-Z execution of digital, website, and print projects. Experience in each of those disciplines is not 100% necessary (we’ll train you!).
- Think critically and make good decisions utilizing your gut instincts, your experience and resources available to you.
- Generate and distribute daily reports to key team members on project status, team utilization, and resource-need forecasts.
- Work closely with agency leaders and AMs to prepare monthly client reconciliations, and ensure project budgets remain on track.
- Proactively identify and share opportunities to streamline internal production for optimal efficiency and output.
- Always keep growing and learning by asking questions, listening, and volunteering for new challenges.
We all work to make money. And when you join the Vitamin team, you will be compensated well in exchange for the time and talent you are devoting to your career and to our success, as an agency. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of the week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day; Summer Fridays; Takeout Tuesday; Mental Health Days; team building events; medical, dental, and vision; 401(k) with employer match, and much more.
Think you have what it takes? Go for it! Submit your resume and your salary requirements to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with “PM Career at Vitamin: [Your Name]” in the subject line. No phone calls or recruiters, please.