Vitamin® is hiring a Project Coordinator!
Vitamin is interviewing for Project Coordinator candidates who are practical thinkers, thrive in precision, and who demonstrate a strong ability – and desire to – successfully coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously. This is an exciting opportunity for a young professional capable of supporting a wide range of day-to-day project tasks. Our new Project Coordinator will help ensure the Vitamin team is supported in the day-to-day management of project tasks, including website (design-build), landing pages and microsite, ad campaigns, email marketing, social media, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience working in an agency or similar setting where the management of marketing projects was a part of your primary role.
- Ability to multi-task, follow process, hone in on the details — all with accuracy and precision — while also staying nimble enough to pivot with change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Experience working in project management systems, managing the flow of project tickets, and providing project status updates at a moment’s notice.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and some Adobe Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
When we invite you to join the team, you’re valued here. So, we offer competitive compensation for the time and talent you devote to making yourself and Vitamin even better. And, our benefits are impressive, too. They include:
- Three weeks PTO to start
- Week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Generous UTO
- Your birthday off (PTO)
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Hybrid work from home/office schedule
- Cash bonuses
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k), matched by Vitamin
- Convenient, employer-contributed parking
- Team building events
- And more!
Sounds like a fit? Great! Submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Project Coordinator: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **