Vitamin® is Hiring an Office Manager!
Headquartered in Baltimore’s iconic Federal Hill neighborhood, Vitamin is a full-service integrated marketing agency in search of a part-time, long-term Office Manager who has a hip vibe, high-energy, exceptional people skills — and flexibility! As Office Manager, you’re tuned into the workplace, you know each person’s roles and responsibilities, and you know exactly how and where to direct things. You collaborate closely with the agency’s owners, and you regularly interact with all agency team members.
You know that no two days are the same and despite this fact, you’re super successful in ensuring the smooth flow of Vitamin’s day-to-day office operations and happenings. You’re also highly accommodating in supporting the professional and personal needs of the agency owners.
Equally important, you know how to make a great first impression! You’re the first-line representative of the agency’s brand and culture — when a guest visits, when the phone rings, when the team needs you to change directions at the drop of a hat, you have the confidence, composure, and know-how to handle every situation with a positive, upbeat, and optimistic approach.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Welcoming and approachable personality.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills — and proactive follow-through!
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple, disparate tasks simultaneously.
- Work well in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Willingness to maintain an ongoing level of availability.
- Skilled at anticipating needs with a calm and cool demeanor.
- A creatively intelligent mindset.
- Strong typing skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel) as well as Google Drive, email.
- Internet research savvy.
- Advanced driving skills with a clean driving record.
- Must have your own and reliable transportation with no reservations about using your transportation to run errands for the agency and agency owners (gas mileage is of course reimbursed).
- Childcare experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional setting, ideally (but not required) in a creative or ad agency environment and in an Office Manager or comparable role.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Office Manager’s key role is performing routine clerical and administrative functions to help support the day-to-day functions of Vitamin’s operations, as well as the firm’s executive staff. Core responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering phones, greeting guests, scheduling appointments, completing data entry and routine monthly reporting, organizing periodic social and team building events, keeping the office tidy and organized, ordering and neatly stocking all supplies and toiletries, scheduling agency vendors (e.g. cleaning crew, etc.), ensuring a well-kept building exterior, handling trash and recycling, and running professional errands. The Office Manager is also responsible for supporting the agency’s owners as an executive assistant, which includes personal errands and certain familial duties.
Sounds like a fit? Great! Submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Office Manager: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **