Confident leaders, this one’s for you.
Vitamin is seeking a proven account leader to join our team in the role of Integrated Marketing Manager. As the primary point of contact for some of our larger accounts, your role proactively guides client relationships through a deep understanding of their goals and objectives and providing strategic insight on how and where to optimize for mutual success.
Many of the clients you will be working with are long-time agency partners over several years. So the ability to think and plan both short and long term is key to this position. You’re collaborative and know how to best leverage our team for their numerous skillsets and specialties to deliver our clients the most complete solutions and recommendations possible. You are never alone on an island, but you have the experience and foresight to guide campaigns and projects home.
In this role you will be closely involved in everything from branding, advertising, content strategy and web design.
Ready to be a key part of a growing, integrated, and collaborative team of big dreamers? If so, read on!
- 5+ years of integrated marketing or agency experience.
- Comprehension of subject matter in a variety of B2B and B2C industries.
- Experience in developing, implementing, and tracking digital and social-based strategies and tactics in alignment with marketing campaigns and programs.
- Ability and desire to work both independently as well as in a team-based environment at both the agency and in client settings.
- Working knowledge of web design process and ability to account manage a web project to completion.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver and strategic thinker.
- Understand our clients’ business and their goals and objectives.
- Research and understand our clients’ key audiences and what drives their decision making.
- Ideate with agency leadership on additional opportunities for Vitamin to add value and deepen our client relationships.
- Plan, develop, and execute integrated marketing and communications strategies.
- Develop integrated marketing campaign briefs, drive the go-to-market launch, and monitor short- and long-term business metrics.
- Manage the creation and iteration of original content for a variety of platforms, including print and digital formats.
- Prepare for, plan, and lead monthly/quarterly strategy sessions, status calls, and kick-off meetings, as well as seeing projects through from start to progress to completion.
- Previous experience in one or more of our key verticals is ideal (Built Environment, Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Nonprofit).
- Experience developing strategic documents for web design/development is a huge plus (site maps, content outlines, functional requirements, user stories, wireframes, other various UX deliverables, etc.).
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS and HubSpot.
We offer competitive compensation for the time and talent you devote to making yourself and Vitamin even better. Our benefits include:
- Three weeks PTO to start
- Additional week PTO between Christmas/New Year’s
- Your birthday off (PTO)
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Hybrid work from home/office schedule
- Cash Bonuses
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k) with match
- Convenient, employer-contributed parking
- Team building events
Think we could be a good match? Let’s chat. Submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Integrated Marketing Manager: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **