Vitamin® is hiring a new Front-End Web Developer!
We enable our developers to leverage their complete talent sets by bringing a process that results in solid build work and strong creative. You will have direct access to clients and be involved in kick-off meetings and design presentations.
- Thorough knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Responsive design
- A working knowledge of PHP, MySQL
- Experience with WordPress – the more the better
- 3-5 years professional experience in an agency (preferred) or in-house setting
- 4-year degree
- Understanding of typography and the ability to utilize type effectively
- Passion to learn and succeed; ability to take well to constructive criticism
- Motivation to work individually and as a team in a fast-paced, client-centric business environment
- Ability to concurrently balance and execute upon multiple projects while also understanding, actively managing, and meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to self manage, follow directions, and clearly and proactively communicate about project status, challenges, and suggested solutions
- Previous experience in one or more of our key verticals is ideal (Financial Services, Built Environment, Manufacturing and/or Engineering, Nonprofit, Healthcare)
- Experience with JS frameworks (React, Vue)
- Experience with JS animation libraries (GSAP, anime.js)
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento
- Experience with HubSpot, Marketo, other Marketing Automation platforms
- Agency background is a plus
We all work to make money. And when you join the Vitamin team, you will be compensated well in exchange for the time and talent you are devoting to your career and to our success, as an agency. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of:
- Generous PTO and UTO program
- Week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Flex schedule
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k) with match
- Live Near Your Work incentive
- Random acts of gratitude
- Team building events
- And more!
Think you have what it takes? Go for it! Submit your resume and your salary requirements to us via email at email@example.com, with the subject line: “Front-End Web Developer: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **