Vitamin is hiring a new Front-End Web Developer!
- Thorough knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Responsive design
- A working knowledge of PHP, MySQL
- Experience with WordPress – the more the better
- 3-5 years professional experience
- 4-year degree
- Understanding of typography and the ability to utilize type effectively
- Passion to learn and succeed; ability to take well to constructive criticism
- Motivation to work individually and as a team in a fast-paced, client-centric business environment
- Attention to detail along with the ability to self manage and follow directions
- Experience with JS frameworks (React, Vue)
- Experience with JS animation libraries (GSAP, anime.js)
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento
- Experience with HubSpot, Marketo, other Marketing Automation platforms
- Agency background is a plus
This Position Requires
- Ability to concurrently balance and execute upon on multiple projects
- Ability to understand, manage and meet deadlines
- Passion for detail
We all work to make money. And when you join the Vitamin team, you will be compensated well in exchange for the time and talent you are devoting to your career and to our success, as an agency. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of the week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day; Summer Fridays; Takeout Tuesday; Mental Health Days; team building events; medical, dental, and vision; 401(k) with employer match, and much more.
Think you have what it takes? Go for it! Submit your resume and your salary requirements to us via email at email@example.com, with “Front-End Developer Career at Vitamin: [Your Name]” in the subject line. No phone calls or recruiters, please.