Vitamin is in search of a full-time Executive Assistant (EA) to work side-by-side with our marketing agency’s President & CEO. The ideal candidate excels in precision and has an inherent ability to approach the management of each undertaking with meticulous attention to detail. Personable, considerate, and respectful, the ideal candidate values mutual trust and loyalty.
The individual who will succeed as EA is practical, highly accurate in documenting and communicating the particulars, wants to know – and seeks out the “how” and “why” of things, and is also capable of multitasking in controlled chaos, while working behind the scenes in support of the agency’s business operations.
Roles + Responsibilities
The core duty of the EA role is to operate as an extension of the CEO. The EA is expected to execute with high accuracy, balanced assertiveness, and with an unwavering management of daily tasks, while also performing routine clerical and administrative functions. The EA will:
- Be in lockstep with the CEO’s schedule (business and some personal), commitments, duties, most pressing priorities, and ensuring she’s always fully prepared for what’s next on the calendar, as well as ready to handle unexpected items that come up each day.
- Provide detailed daily debriefs to the CEO.
- Attend team meetings and select client meetings alongside the CEO; support with the preparation of meetings, as well as handle follow-up action items proactively and as assigned.
- Consistently follow defined processes and procedures – while also having the instinct to operate fluidly as things shift – to ensure tasks are handled, often with immediacy.
- Identify and proactively alert the CEO to potential challenges in a timely manner, and have the ability to handle management of those items with logic, practicality, and precision.
- Anticipate which decisions require the CEO’s attention and what can be handled independently while keeping the CEO informed in parallel.
- Welcome agency guests, answer phones, and transfer calls to team members as needed.
- Support with limited travel arrangements, as needed.
- Maintain various agency and CEO documents / records, as needed.
- Perform some personal errands on behalf of the CEO.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional setting, ideally (but not required) in a creative or ad agency environment and in an executive assistant or comparable role.
- Excellent organizational, management, and planning skills — with precise and proactive follow-through!
- Ability to effectively self-prioritize and manage multiple dissimilar tasks, simultaneously.
- Natural tendency to keep information in strict confidence with a high level of integrity and trust.
- Willingness to maintain an ongoing level of availability outside of normal business hours.
- Strong computer skills (typing, web savvy, working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and G-Suite).
- Must have reliable transportation, with no reservations about using personal transportation to run errands for the agency and agency owners (gas mileage is reimbursed 100%).
When we invite you to join the team, you’re valued here. So, we offer competitive compensation for the time and talent you devote to making yourself and Vitamin even better. And, our benefits are impressive, too. They include:
- Three weeks PTO to start
- Week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Generous UTO
- Your birthday off (PTO)
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Hybrid work from home/office schedule
- Cash bonuses
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k), matched by Vitamin
- Convenient, employer-contributed parking
- Team building events
- And more!
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates! Please submit your resume and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Executive Assistant: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **