Let’s start with you….
Because if you’re the right person for this role, you often think about others – what they like, what they need, what they want to talk about. So, let us flip the script and focus on what you like and need.
First, you love asking why. You ask big whys like, “Why are we all here?” and littler whys like, “Why do we eat?” Interestingly, the answer to the first question may lie in the second, but that’s open to debate. Either way, you’re curious about people, the world, and how to make things better and easier.
You love to read and write. Whether it’s a quippy social post, a website about investment banking, or a blog featuring the 10 reasons to consider Invisalign, you can research and craft an effective tone of voice across multiple industries and brands.
At your core, you’re strategic. Smart. Collaborative. Creative. You know the best campaigns combine research and analytics with fresh thinking. Because an idea is only good if it gets good results.
As for us, we’re a tight group of creative, talented, spirited, and passionate professionals who work together to deliver inspiring and impactful marketing strategies and messages that matter. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Let’s talk.
- Ideal candidates bring 1 to 5 years’ experience in a copywriting or content strategy role.
- Ability to develop strategies for delivering relevant content to end users.
- Proven creative and conceptual thinking with a portfolio or writing samples to share.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write creative, engaging, and relevant copy across multiple channels and industries.
- Develop a strong understanding of target audiences through independent research, even developing customer personas.
- Create content strategies to reach consumers in meaningful ways.
- Collaborate across UX and creative teams to ensure messaging and content is on brand and feasible to execute.
- Work closely with team members to make our clients’ marketing efforts as effective as possible.
When we invite you to join the team, you’re valued here. So, we offer competitive compensation for the time and talent you devote to making yourself and Vitamin even better. And, our benefits are impressive, too. They include:
- Work from home or in office or hybrid
- Flex schedule
- Generous PTO and UTO program
- Week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k) with match
- Convenient, employer-contributed parking
- Live Near Your Work incentive
- Team building events
- And more!
Think we could be a good match? Let’s chat. Submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Content Strategist: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **