Don’t just join our pack. Lead it.
We want to you meet you if…
You’re a proven leader. A thinker. A collaborator. And a doer. You’ve served as the primary point of contact at an agency before and know this role well.
You’re a people person. You like people. We like you. And you know how to bring out the best in us. The best ideas. The best work. The best reports, even. Because delivering the highest quality work to every client is our priority.
You’re a visionary. You can see the goal ahead and communicate it clearly. You proactively guide client relationships with a deep understanding of goals and objectives while offering strategic insight. This benefits the client – and the agency – making us all winners in the end.
You’re a planner. Maybe you always take the lead in planning brunches with your friends – seamlessly navigating around schedules and that one especially late friend. You can get things done on time while managing conflicting deadlines and priorities.
You’re a problem solver. Whether it’s knowing how to save a brand from becoming irrelevant. Or, figuring out where to print presentation booklets when every FedEx in the city is closed. You get. it. done.
You love marketing and communications. You’re a marketing Jack or Jill of all trades. You can handle a wide range of projects from branding, advertising, content strategy, web design, lead generation, paid search, email marketing, and social. If getting to lead and influence this type of work from the ground up excites you, you’re in the right place.
Now, let us introduce ourselves.
We’re Vitamin – a tight group of creative, talented, spirited, and passionate professionals who work together to deliver inspiring and impactful marketing strategies and messages that matter. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Let’s talk.
- 5+ years of integrated marketing, digital marketing, or agency experience, running key accounts.
- Experience in business strategy, process automation, and technologies required to integrate people, processes, and technologies across the marketing ecosystem.
- Ability to easily comprehend subject matter in a variety of B2B and B2C industries.
- Experience in developing, implementing, and tracking digital and social-based strategies and tactics in alignment with marketing campaigns and programs.
- Ability and desire to work both independently as well as in a team-based environment at both the agency and in client settings.
- In-depth ability to manage extensive deadlines and budgets, proactively identifying risks and recommendations solutions for course-correcting.
- Working knowledge of web design process and ability to account manage a web project to completion.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver and strategic thinker.
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must thrive in managing multiple projects.
- Understand our clients’ business and their goals and objectives as if they are your own.
- Research and understand our clients’ key audiences and what drives their decision making.
- Proactively ideate with agency leadership on additional opportunities for Vitamin to add value and deepen our client relationships.
- Plan, develop, and execute integrated marketing and communications strategies, campaigns and programs in alignment with client goals, audiences, and messaging.
- Develop integrated marketing campaign briefs, drive the go-to-market launch, and monitor short- and long-term business metrics.
- Manage the creation and iteration of compelling, original content for a variety of platforms, including print and digital formats.
- Prepare for, plan, and lead monthly/quarterly strategy sessions, status calls, and kick-off meetings, as well as seeing projects through from start to progress to completion.
- Manage and exceed client expectations; always keep projects on-time, on-budget and on-scope.
- Previous experience in one or more of our key verticals is ideal (Built Environment, Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Nonprofit).
- Experience developing strategic documents for web design/development is a huge plus (site maps, content outlines, functional requirements, user stories, wireframes, other various UX deliverables, etc.).
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS and HubSpot.
When we invite you to join the team, you’re valued here. So, we offer competitive compensation for the time and talent you devote to making yourself and Vitamin even better. And, our benefits are impressive, too. They include:
- Generous PTO and UTO program
- Week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Flex schedule
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k) with match
- Convenient, employer-contributed parking
- Live Near Your Work incentive
- Random acts of gratitude
- Team building events
- And more!
Think we could be a good match? Let’s chat. Submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Senior Account Manager: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **