Vitamin® is Hiring an Account Manager!
Vitamin is seeking a confident leader to join our team in the role of Account Manager. As the primary point of contact for some of our larger accounts, your role proactively guides client relationships through a deep understanding of their goals and objectives and providing strategic insight on how and where to optimize for mutual success.
Many of the clients you will be working with are long-time agency partners over several years. So the ability to think and plan both short and long term is key to this position. You’re both a thinker, and a doer. But most importantly, you’re collaborative and know how to best leverage our team for their numerous skillsets and specialties to deliver our clients the most complete solutions and recommendations possible. You are never alone on an island, but you have the experience and foresight to guide campaigns and projects home.
Ready to be a key part of a growing, highly integrated, and collaborative team of big dreamers? If so, read on!
- 3+ years of experience running marketing and advertising programs within an agency setting or in-house marketing department
- Ability to grasp subject matter in a variety of B2B and B2C industries
- Experience in developing, implementing, and tracking digital and social-based strategies and tactics in alignment with marketing campaigns and programs
- Ability and desire to work both independently as well as in a team-based environment at both the agency and in client settings
- Both deadline and budget oriented
- Working knowledge of web design process and ability to account manage a web project is a plus
- Understand our clients’ business and their goals and objectives as if they are your own
- Research and understand our clients’ key audiences and what drives their decision making
- Proactively ideate with agency leadership on additional opportunities for Vitamin to add value and deepen our client relationships
- Plan, develop and execute integrated marketing and communications strategies, campaigns and programs in alignment with client goals, audiences, and messaging
- Manage the creation and iteration of compelling, original content for a variety of platforms, including print and digital formats
- Prepare for, plan, and lead monthly/quarterly strategy sessions, status calls, and kick-off meetings, as well as seeing projects through from start to progress to completion
- Exceed client expectations
- Previous experience in one or more of our key verticals is ideal (Financial Services, Built Environment, Manufacturing and/or Engineering, Nonprofit, Healthcare)
- Experience developing strategic documents for web design/development are a huge plus (site maps, content outlines, functional requirements, user stories, wireframes, other various UX deliverables, etc.)
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS and HubSpot
When we invite you to join the team, you’re valued here. So, we offer competitive compensation for the time and talent you devote to making yourself and Vitamin even better. And, our benefits are impressive, too. They include:
- Three weeks PTO to start
- Week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Generous UTO
- Your birthday off (PTO)
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Hybrid work from home/office schedule
- Cash bonuses
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k), matched by Vitamin
- Convenient, employer-contributed parking
- Team building events
- And more!
Sounds like a fit? Great! Submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Account Manager: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **