Vitamin® is hiring an Account Coordinator!
Vitamin® is growing! We’re hiring a new, flexible, adaptable, high-energy account coordinator who would like to grow with us. This is an exciting opportunity for a young professional capable of supporting a wide range of day-to-day client tasks as well as helping to position and promote the agency. Our new Account Coordinator will be asked to wear a lot of different hats and go the extra mile, every day, to ensure our account services team is fully supported in their management of client partnerships and related tasks (e.g. social media, media relations, copywriting, email marketing, etc.).
- 1-3 years of experience working in an agency setting.
- Innate ability to truly multi-task, follow process, hone in on the details, while also staying nimble enough to pivot with change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting multi-channel marketing campaigns, from planning and development through execution and delivery to the market.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience working with journalists and newsrooms is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, mass communications, journalism, English, or relevant field from an accredited college or university.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support agency’s account services team in the planning, development, and execution of day-to-day tasks in alignment with client campaign plans and production schedules.
- Conduct the necessary research and information gathering to draft press releases and social media posts; facilitate reviews and approvals and post approved items to digital platforms.
- Build and maintain press lists.
- Develop content and materials to positively position and promote Vitamin using digital platforms. Support the agency’s social media presence by monitoring, researching and suggesting new ideas to continuously improve engagement and organic following.
- Track, monitor and generate monthly Analytics and press reports.
- Handle reporting and monitoring of Vitamin’s digital presence, suggesting areas for improvement and necessary changes to ensure the brand is properly represented online.
- Research and develop annual editorial calendars for clients and the agency.
- Help coordinate submission of earned and paid editorial content with media.
- Support general administrative functions (mailings, subscriptions, onboarding, etc.).
We all work to make money. And when you join the Vitamin team, you will be compensated well in exchange for the time and talent you are devoting to your career and to our success, as an agency. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of the week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day; Summer Fridays; Takeout Tuesday; Mental Health Days; team building events; medical, dental, and vision; 401(k) with employer match, and much more!
Think you have what it takes? Go for it! Submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Account Coordinator: [Your Name]” in the subject line. No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please.