Vitamin® is hiring an Account Coordinator!
Vitamin is seeking a new, flexible, adaptable, high-energy account coordinator who would like to grow with us. This is an exciting opportunity for a young professional capable of supporting a wide range of day-to-day client tasks as well as helping to position and promote the agency. Our new Account Coordinator will help ensure our account services team is supported in their management of client partnerships and related tasks (e.g. social media, media relations, copywriting, email marketing, etc.).
- 1-3 years of experience working in an agency or setting where the administration of a marketing program or effort was a part of your primary role.
- Ability to multi-task, follow process, hone in on the details, while also staying nimble enough to pivot with change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support agency’s account services team in the planning, development, and execution of day-to-day tasks in alignment with client campaign plans and production schedules.
- Conduct the necessary research and information gathering to draft press releases and social media posts; facilitate reviews and approvals and post approved items to digital platforms.
- Develop content and materials to positively position and promote Vitamin using digital platforms. Support the agency’s social media presence by monitoring, researching and suggesting new ideas to continuously improve engagement and organic following.
- Track, monitor and generate monthly Analytics and press reports.
- Handle reporting and monitoring of Vitamin’s digital presence, suggesting areas for improvement and necessary changes to ensure the brand is properly represented online.
- Support general administrative functions (mailings, subscriptions, onboarding, etc.).
We all work to make money. And when you join the Vitamin team, you will be compensated well in exchange for the time and talent you are devoting to your career and to our success, as an agency. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of:
- Work from home or in office or hybrid
- Flex schedule
- Generous PTO and UTO program
- Week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k) with match
- Employer-contributed parking
- Live Near Your Work incentive
- Team building events
- And more!
Sounds like a fit? Great! Submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Account Coordinator: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **