Detail-Oriented Account Coordinators:
We’re Ready for You!
Headquartered in Baltimore’s iconic Federal Hill neighborhood, Vitamin is a full-service integrated marketing agency in search of a full-time Account Coordinator who has high-energy, exceptional people skills, a passion for scheduling and moving things forward, and knows how to communicate the details inside and out.
As Account Coordinator, you know how to articulate the “how” and “why” of everything you’re working on, and you’re also super tuned into workflow and the needs of our Account Services, Creative Services, and Executive Teams. You know each person’s roles and responsibilities, and you know exactly how and where to direct things, when to follow-up, and how hard to press in order to get the answers you need to help keep projects flowing smoothly, on time, and on budget. You collaborate most closely with the Account Services and Executive Teams, and you’re also tuned into agency-wide operations. You love finding and having the right information. And, you enjoy conducting and documenting research that helps your teammates and clients make well-informed decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a young professional capable of supporting a wide range of day-to-day client retainers, projects, and tasks. The Account Coordinator position is a great first step in learning the inner workings of the agency and growing your career at Vitamin. Growth opportunities include career advancements in Account Services, Agency Operations, and Project Management.
- 1-3 years of experience working in an agency setting; more tenured candidates should also consider a Sr. Coordinator or Account Executive / Account Manager position, and if those positions are not currently listed in the Culture & Careers section of our website, please apply for this position and mention your career aspirations in your cover letter to Vitamin.
- Innate ability to truly multi-task, follow process, hone in on the details, while also staying nimble and patient enough to pivot with change.
- Effectively collaborate with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting multi-channel marketing campaigns, from planning and development through execution and delivery to the market.
- A willingness to take on everything and anything that’s thrown your way — we all wear a lot of hats and we expect our Account Coordinator to do the same.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as Google Drive.
- Bachelor’s degree or specialization in a related field of study such as: digital media, marketing, advertising, PR or mass comm, journalism, English, or psychology from an accredited college or university.
- Pluses (these qualifications are great to have, but not required):
- Previous experience in one or more of our key vertical markets (Nonprofit, Healthcare, Human Services, Financial Services, Built Environment, Manufacturing and/or Engineering).
- Experience in working on influencer relations or media relations projects or campaigns.
- Strong and practical experience working in an online project management system(s).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Vitamin’s Account Services team in scheduling, planning, executing, and managing day-to-day tasks, deadlines, and budgets in alignment with multi-channel marketing retainers and campaigns, which include: branding, social, email, web, cross-platform advertising, content, messaging, PR, etc.
- Ensure proper tracking and management of the daily “hot list.”
- Proactively communicating with clients directly, under the supervision and guidance of the Account Services team.
- Create, assign, and manage tickets in our online project management system.
- Traffic ad creative.
- Participate in client status calls, capture meeting notes, update status reports regularly.
- Prepare agendas for client meetings and related account administration.
- Help prepare invoices and reconciliations based on regular billing procedures.
- Conduct the necessary research and information gathering required for Vitamin and our clients to make informed decisions and properly conduct market analyses.
- Track, monitor and generate monthly reports including Analytics and press hits.
- Research and develop annual editorial calendars for clients and the agency.
- Support general administrative functions as necessary.
We all work to make money. And when you join the Vitamin team, you will be compensated well in exchange for the time and talent you are devoting to your career and to our success, as an agency. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, inclusive of:
- Generous PTO and UTO program
- Week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Flex schedule
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k) with match
- Convenient, employer-contributed parking
- Live Near Your Work incentive
- Random acts of gratitude
- Team building events
- And more!
Think we could be a good match? Let’s chat. Submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Account Coordinator: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **