Senior Account Coordinators: We’re Ready for You!
Headquartered in Baltimore’s iconic Federal Hill neighborhood, Vitamin is a full-service integrated marketing agency in search of a full-time Senior Account Coordinator who has high-energy, people skills, a passion for moving things forward, and knows how to communicate the details.
As Senior Account Coordinator, you’re super tuned into workflow and the needs of our Account Services, Creative Services, and Executive Teams. You know each person’s roles and responsibilities, and you know how and where to direct things, when to follow-up, and how hard to press in order to get the answers you need to help keep projects flowing smoothly, on time, and on budget. You collaborate most closely with the Account Services and Executive Teams, and you’re also tuned into agency-wide operations. You love finding and having the right information. And, you enjoy conducting and documenting research that helps your teammates and clients make well-informed decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a young professional capable of supporting a wide range of day-to-day client retainers, projects, and tasks. The Senior Account Coordinator position is a great step in learning the inner workings of the agency and growing your career at Vitamin. Growth opportunities include career advancements in Account Services, Agency Operations, and Project Management.
- 1-3 years of experience working in an agency setting.
- Innate ability to follow process.
- Effectively collaborate with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting multi-channel marketing campaigns, from planning and development through execution and delivery to the market.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as Google Drive.
- Bachelor’s degree or specialization in a related field of study.
- Pluses (these qualifications are great to have, but not required):
- Previous experience in Nonprofit, Healthcare, Human Services, Financial Services, Built Environment, Manufacturing.
- Experience in working on influencer relations or media relations projects or campaigns.
- Experience working in an online project management system(s).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Vitamin’s Account Services team in scheduling, planning, executing, and managing day-to-day tasks, deadlines, and budgets.
- Ensure proper tracking and management of the daily “hot list.”
- Proactively communicating with clients directly, under the supervision and guidance of the Account Services team.
- Create, assign, and manage tickets in our online project management system.
- Traffic ad creative.
- Participate in client status calls, capture meeting notes, update status reports regularly.
- Prepare agendas for client meetings and related account administration.
- Track, monitor and generate monthly reports including Analytics and press hits.
We offer competitive compensation for the time and talent you devote to making yourself and Vitamin even better. Our benefits include:
- Three weeks PTO to start
- Additional week PTO between Christmas/New Year’s (agency closed)
- Your birthday off (PTO)
- Summer Fridays with reduced hours
- Hybrid work from home/office schedule
- Cash Bonuses
- Full medical, dental, and vision with HSA option
- 401(k) with match
- Convenient, employer-contributed parking
- Team building events
Think we could be a good match? Let’s chat. Submit your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements via email to email@example.com, with the subject line: “Senior Account Coordinator: [Your Name]”.
** No phone calls, freelancers or recruiters, please. **